APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (ACA), in addition to being an institution of education, is a channel through which the Lord Jesus Christ can be more clearly revealed. However, in this context, it is necessary for us to present a clear statement of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. We should combine with that statement a substantive and definitive school purpose.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his Virgin birth and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death through His shed blood, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, there must be a plan. Three parts are included in this plan of salvation: 1) repentance, 2) water baptism (in the name of Jesus and for remission of sin), and the 3) infilling of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38, John 3:5)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our school purpose is to offer a Christ-centered program which will effectively instruct the student in our basic Christian heritage, lead him to a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and help him develop the qualities of Christian character and Christian leadership. A superior academic program with emphasis on the subjects, meaningful experiences, and problem solving is offered at ACA. A strong reading program is maintained.